A few months ago we reported about the Attack on Titan “escape game,” an event in which participants have to solve a puzzle before time runs out and are eaten by Titans (ostensibly). Imagine those corn mazes you went to as a kid, but about a thousand times cooler.
In another sign Attack on Titan is on track to dominate the planet, the so-called escape game is escaping Japan and going abroad. The first country overseas to host the game will be Singapore, according to Anime News Network.
The game will also expand its reach within Japan as it moves to the southern island of Okinawa. As we reported earlier, tickets run 3,000 yen ($30, give or take). Not too bad for a once-in-a-lifetime Titansperience, no?
For a peek at what these games actually look like, check out the video below.
How many of you would like to see the game come to America?
– Titans Chomp Down On… Fast Food
– Attack on Titan: Before the Fall Review
– Trailer Roundup: Attack on Titan, Ghost in the Shell: ARISE
– Attack on Titan Levi Prequel OVA Previewed
– Cast for Live-Action Attack on Titan Movie Revealed