Hey, everyone likes to get something free, right? Some of our advertisers sent us samples of their fine products to give away to lucky OTAKU USA readers! But guess what? There’s not enough for everyone. So, we’re going to draw names out of a hat, and send the goodies to a few lucky Otaku.
Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-ray DVD combo pack +An Exclusive Acrylic Sun Catcher Featuring Sailor Moon! (5 winners)
When a strange phenomenon starts turning people into monsters, Usagi and her friends learn that a secret organization called the Death Busters is responsible. Led by their all-powerful ruler Pharaoh 90, these alien beings are determined to invade Earth to make it their second home. Will the two mysterious Guardians calling themselves Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune be the key to Sailor Moon’s victory—or her doom? And what is their connection to the prophetic dreams warning of impending destruction? With the fate of the world hanging in the balance, Sailor Moon’s resolve to protect all life will be put to the ultimate test!
This Limited Edition set includes: Death Busters Arc Acts 27 – 38 (13 Episodes) + Extras on 2 Blu-ray discs and 2 DVDs plus much, much more!
For the full list of what’s inside or to see all our Sailor Moon DVDs and Blu-rays go to https://www.viz.com/sailor-moon.
Digimon Adventure tri.: Confession on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital (3 winners)
It’s the third exciting installment in the new Digimon Adventures tri. movie series from Shout! Factory!
Tai and his friends are haunted by the infection that resulted in Meicoomon destroying Leomon. What could have caused it? When did it occur? Now, all of the Digimon are quarantined, in hopes that answers can be found and the infection can be stopped. Unfortunately, one of the quarantined Digimon is already showing symptoms.
The adventure now evolves once again… Win the third film in the new series, which also includes the English premiere panel At Anime Expo 2017!
Format: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital. Languages: Japanese with subtitles and English Dub.
In This Corner Of The World on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital (3 winners)
Based on the award-winning manga by Fumiyo Kouno, In This Corner Of The World tells the emotional story of Suzu, who moves to the small town of Kure in Hiroshima in 1944 to live with her new husband’s family. Her life is thrown into chaos when her town is bombed during World War II. Her courage allows her to survive the war with hope and perseverance amidst great tragedy.
This release includes interviews with director Sunao Katabuchi and producer Masao Maruyama, a Look at Hiroshima & Kure: Then & Now and Highlights of the U.S.T, plus an exclusive 16-page preview of the graphic novel that inspired the film (while supplies last).
Format: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital. Languages: Japanese with subtitles and English Dub. Rating: PG-13.
J-List Box – Snack Box DX (3 Winners)
Get a taste of Japanese culture with our premium Snack Box DX. Traditional treats, trendy snacks, even convenience store exclusives can all be within your reach. See what makes Japanese snacks so special while experiencing exotic chocolates, fun traditional dagashi snacks plus some premium snacks! Keep up with the latest Japanese snack trends and some of our staff favorites with 15-18 hand picked items each month!
Allergy information: May have goods that contain with, milk, wheat, soy, nuts and etc. (detailed information will be included in the box insert)
Megami MAGAZINE Nov 2017 Issue (3 Winners)
Level up your Otakuness with the latest issue of Megami Magazine, the popular anime magazine that exists to shower fans with gorgeous posters featuring original art from all the newest anime series, including other random omake free stuff that you can only get in this issue. This November Issue issue comes with a free reversible poster featuring Is the Order a Rabbit and New Game!! plus an Is the Order a Rabbit art book.
Bad Apple Wars (3 winners)
After a sudden car accident on her first day of school, the protagonist finds herself in the afterlife, standing before a strange school for lost souls. It is said that here, at NEVAEH Academy, any student who behaves and follows the rules will be able to graduate and start their life anew. After a man wearing a rabbit head informs her of her untimely demise, the confounded protagonist attends the school’s opening ceremony. And then, suddenly—a loud blast tears through the auditorium. At that moment, a war breaks out between the Bad Apples, a group of delinquent students opposing the academy, and the Prefects, sworn enforcers of the school rules. In the midst of the chaos, the protagonist comes across a red-haired young man. Without a shred of hesitation in his voice, he reaches his hand out and asks her: “Do you want to live?”
School Girl/Zombie Hunter (3 winners)
Stand tall against the zombie apocalypse with overwhelming firepower, surprisingly specialized skills, and a wardrobe full of fashionable underwear! Set in the Onechanbara universe and taking place at the prestigious “Kirisaku High School” (known for its balanced curriculum of sports and academics), this is a story of survival: five students cut off from the outside world and surrounded by a seemingly endless flood of ravening zombie hordes. Working together and on their own, each of the five characters has their own trials, tribulations, and triumphs as they all strive for common goals: find the source of the undead infestation, annihilate them with overpowering weaponry and fashionable undergarments, and put an end to this crisis.
LOVE, CHUNIBYO & OTHER DELUSIONS RIKKA VERSION BLU-RAY
It’s just so not fair! Sure, Rikka may be a “chunibyo” afflicted with a state where she’s convinced that she has hidden powers. Maybe she DOES think she has an evil eye that always has to be covered with a patch. But that doesn’t mean that what she believes isn’t real to her, and Rikka knows in her twisted little heart that Yuta Togashi is much more than just another boy. So why is he always pulling away? At long last, here’s the chance to see the world through Rikka’s eyes (or eye, technically, since the evil one is usually covered). Armed with your trusted parasol, you’ll deal with evil high priestess sisters, enchanted animals, and the scariest thing of all, going literally boy crazy in LOVE, CHUNIBYO AND OTHER DELUSIONS!: RIKKA VERSION!
FLYING WITCH BLU-RAY (3 winners)
Traditionally, when a witch turns 15, she’s supposed to go out into the world alone to study magic. Makoto’s parents, however, believe that their directionally-challenged daughter should get a high school degree. Instead of being sent out on her own, Makoto and her cat Chito find themselves traveling from the bustling city of Yokohama to Aomori Prefecture, where they’ll stay with relatives until Makoto finishes school. It’s going to be a big adjustment, and it only gets more complicated since “normal” people aren’t supposed to know that witches exist… something that she tends to forget. In the meantime, Makoto, her cousins, and her new friends will have to work just a little harder to adapt to a whole new way of life when the new girl in town is a FLYING WITCH!
THE DRAGON DENTIST COMBO (3 winners)
Going into war against a dragon takes incredible courage, but even that danger pales in comparison to the hazards of young Nonoko’s job. As a Dragon Dentist, she’s charged with venturing into the jaws of the country’s dragon protector to keep its pearly canines free of plaque, decay, and other debris. One day, Nonoko discovers an unconscious soldier between her dragon’s teeth instead of a cavity, and she finds herself caught up in a series of events that have been foretold to bring disaster to her people! Get ready for an incredible brush with destiny that leads two young people through the mouth of hell and towards certain doom as the creators of the new EVANGELION feature films unleash an epic unlike anything you’ve seen before in THE DRAGON DENTIST!
Right Stuf via Nozomi Entertainment
Ninja Nonsense Blu-ray (6 Winners)
This is the story of super-handsome Onsokumaru, beautiful girls, and their animated adventures of love, lust and tears!!
Shinobu, a voluptuous young ninja-in-training, is a student of the great ninja master Onsokumaru – a lecherous, loud, shapeshifting yellow ball. Onsokumaru sends Shinobu out on a mission of vital importance: to stealthily acquire the panties of local high school girls! In the midst of failing miserably, she manages to befriend hot-tempered schoolgirl Kaede, and the two quickly find themselves embarking on countless outrageous adventures with Onsokumaru and his ninja clan.
Format: Blu-ray, English and Japanese audio w/English subtitles.
Sunrise, Inc. and Right Stuf, Inc.
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collection 1 Blu-ray (6 Winners)
Mankind has moved into space. Thousands of people live on giant orbiting space colonies called “Sides.” However, the Earth Government, which rules the colonies, is unjust and cruel. A group of revolutionaries build five robotic weapons called Gundams and plan to send them to Earth to begin their fight for independence. Piloted by five young men, these Gundams carry the colonists’ hopes and dreams of freedom with them as they descend to Earth to begin Operation Meteor!
Format: Blu-ray, English and Japanese audio w/English subtitles. Available: NOW.
Sakura of America
PIGMA SENSEI MANGA DRAWING SET (4 winners)
Start with Quality! The rich black of Pigma® ink has been the trusted ink of illustration professionals for over 25 years. Archival Pigma ink is waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical resistant. This eight-piece drawing set includes a mechanical pencil and Pigma Sensei pens in seven durable sizes. Use the chisel nibs for sharp lines and filling large spaces, the fine nibs for lettering and detailing, and the bold lines for impact and drama. Sketch whenever creativity sparks!
ENTER BELOW TO WIN:
Rules From The Suits:
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. This giveaway is open only to individuals who are the age of majority in their country of residence (“Entrants”) and who are not employees of Otaku USA Magazine, Sovereign Media, Inc., or any of their parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies, or members of their immediate families or households. If you are under the legal age of majority in your country of residence (a “Minor”), one of your parents or legal guardians must read and agree to these Giveaway Rules on your behalf and themselves in order to win a prize. Offer void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
3. The Giveaway shall commence on November 28, 2017 at 12:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (EST), and shall continue in duration until January 23, 2018. (“Giveaway Period”). Only one entry per person. Mechanical or digitally reproduced entries will not be accepted. You may enter the giveaway in one of two ways:
[1) Send a postcard or letter with your name, address and telephone number to the following address: Otaku USA Magazine Giveaway, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport, PA 17701
(2) Log onto www.webotakuusa.com, and click on Giveaway, fill out your name and address and phone number, and press “submit.”
All entries must be postmarked by November 28, 2017. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be returned. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be added to the Otaku USA mailing list which may be shared with other companies at the discretion of Otaku USA and/or Sovereign Media, Inc. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, postage due, misdirected entries, human error, hardware or software malfunctions, or network failures of any kind which could restrict entry. By entering the giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsors.
4. Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries by random drawing held on or about January 5, 2018.
You need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by telephone, mail, or email. All taxes and any other fees or costs associated with the acceptance or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to execute and notarize an affidavit of eligibility and publicity consent and release. Otaku USA Magazine and/or Sovereign Media, Inc., reserves the right to require the affidavit of eligibility at its sole discretion or as required by law. If a winner fails to return a properly signed affidavit within ten (10) days of mailing or if any prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected. If there is a dispute as to the owner of an email address, it will be deemed submitted by the email account holder per the records of the email service provider. Each winner accepting a prize consents to the use of his/her name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. (When requested to do so, each winner agrees to report for publicity photograph sittings at such place as may be designated by the sponsors of this Giveaway, unless prohibited by law). For a list of prize winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Otaku Giveaway, Sovereign Media, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport PA 17701. Please be sure to specify whether you are requesting Official Rules or a winners list (available after the winners are verified). Vermont residents may omit postage for Official Rules and the entry postcard.
5. By entering the Giveaway, you release Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory or contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. The Giveaway and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Giveaway must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Giveaway or any entrant’s participation in the Giveaway should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway or the Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Giveaway as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Giveaway or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Sponsor, the Giveaway or any other Entrant (in each case as determined in the Sponsor’ sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or otherwise ineligible to enter the Giveaway. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Giveaway, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to Otaku Giveaway, Sovereign Media, 2406 Reach Road, Williamsport PA 17701.
6. Prizes are not transferable. A prize will is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within fifteen (15) days after the delivery notification will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. The Giveaway Winner may be asked to produce a valid driver’s license or other valid form of identification and/or requested to execute an affidavit of eligibility and/or other release.
8. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) or any prizes will be permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize.
9. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply and Giveaway is void where prohibited.
10. Sponsors will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway.
11. SHOUT Factory: DIGIMON ADVENTURE TRI: CONFESSION on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital (3 winners),
IN THIS CORNER OF THE WORLD on Blu-ray + DVD + Digital (3 winners). J-List: J-LIST BOX – SNACK BOX DX (3 winners), MEGAMI MAGAZINE NOV 2017 ISSUE (3 winners). Aksys Games: BAD APPLE WARS for Vita (3 winners), SCHOOL GIRL ZOMBIE HUNTER for PS4 (3 winners). Section23/Sentai Film: LOVE, CHUNIBYO & OTHER DELUSIONS RIKKA VERSION BLU-RAY (3 winners), FLYING WITCH BLU-RAY (3 winners), THE DRAGON DENTIST COMBO (3 winners). Sakura Color of America: PIGMA SENSEI MANGA DRAWING SET (4 winners). Viz Media: SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL SEASON 3 LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAY DVD COMBO pack (5 winners). Right Stuf via Nozomi Entertainment: NINJA NONSENSE BLU-RAY (6 Winners), Sunrise, Inc and Right Stuf, Inc: MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM WING COLLECTION I BLU-RAY (6 Winners).
YOU MUST ENTER TO WIN. Fill out an entry card or the entry form on the website, mail or submit, and you’re entered!