If that teaser poster doesn’t prepare you for some feels, I don’t know what will.
Details, including release window, cast and teaser, were revealed today for a Digimon Adventure film celebrating 20 years of the anime franchise.
The film, which has the temporary title Digimon Adventure the Movie, is set to hit theaters in Japan early spring 2020.
The cast will be the same as the Digimon Adventure tri. series, which includes:
- Natsuki Hanae as Taichi Yagami
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Yamato Ishida
- Suzuko Mimori as Sora Takenouchi
- Mutsumi Tamura as Koshiro Izumi
- Hitomi Yoshida as Mimi Tachikawa
- Junya Ikeda as Jo Kido
- Junya Enoki as Takeru Takaishi
- M.A.O as Hikari Yagami
- Chika Sakamoto as Agumon
- Mayumi Yamaguchi as Gabumon
- Katori Shigematsu as Piyomon
- Junko Takeuchi as Gomamon
- Kinoko Yamada as Palmon
- Miwa Matsumoto as Patamon
- Takahiro Sakurai as Tentomon
- Yuka Tokumitsu as Tailmon
More info about this film as it becomes available.