If the latest snippet of footage is any indication, Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F is going to be one action-packed DBZ movie. The clip shows the Z Warriors as they throw down against Frieza’s new 1,000-soldier army, so there’s plenty of opportunities for blasts and special attacks from all corners.
You can also catch a glimpse of Jaco from Akira Toriyama’s Jaco the Galactic Patrolman manga, as well as Beerus from the previous film, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, in the video below.
Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection of F opens in 2D and 3D in Japan on April 18, and will also have IMAX 3D screenings at select 18 IMAX digital theaters. A Hollywood premiere is scheduled for a week prior, with the Egyptian Theatre in LA set to screen Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection “F” on April 11.
© Bird Studio, Shueisha/2015 “Dragon Ball Z” Production Committe
© STARDUST PROMOTION INC,
– Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ [Review]
– Goku’s Voice Actor + 1000 Fans Do a Kamehameha
– 5 Most Underused Techniques in the Dragon Ball Franchise
– New Dragon Ball Z Fan Film Outdoes Hollywood
– Life-Size Goku and Luffy Statues Battle in Japan