Today’s oddball collaboration of note comes from none other than Sanrio’s iconic mascot Hello Kitty. Forget all those debates about what she is or isn’t, because this cat is getting ready to step onto the streets of Ikebukuro in a collaboration with the new Durarara!! anime.
Fans of one or both can look forward to merchandise that will debut at the Dengeki Fall Festival, which takes place October 5. In the meantime, the Durarara!! anime’s Twitter account posted a couple preview images.
— TVアニメ「デュラララ!!」 (@drrr_anime) September 30, 2014
– The Truth Behind Hello Kitty Revealed
– Hello Kitty Con 2014 Coming to LA This Fall
– Hello Kitty Will Not Be Appearing In Super Robot Wars This Week
– Hello Kitty’s Latest Collabo is with Evangelion
– Cat Cafes Finally Reaching US Shores