Life is pretty good for American fast food junkies living in Tokyo. We’ve got McDonald’s, natch, Burger King, KFC and even Wendy’s, which relaunched recently after a Wendyless spell in the late naughts.
But Taco Bell is one fast food franchise expats have been only been able to dream of – until now.
Videos explaining how to get to stores, restaurants and concert venues aren’t particularly rare in Tokyo, where winding, nameless roads make giving directions a challenge. But this is the first one we’ve seen that incorporates a rap. And what a rap it is.
Source: VOA News
– We Bite Into the Kancolle x Pizza Hut Collaboration
– Titans Chomp Down On… Fast Food
– KFC goes DBZ to promote new film
– Trying Burger King Japan’s Black Burger
– Guts Eats Burgers in Berserk Fast Food Promotion