Tokyo’s Mori Arts Center Gallery—located on the 52nd floor of the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower Building—will be the first location to host the upcoming Naruto-ten art exhibit, which runs from April 25 to June 28.
Anyone who pre-orders tickets with a bonus attached gets the Naruto-ten Premium Fan Book: New Legend – Book of Lightning, and the rest of the visitors will get the New Legend – Book of Wind fan book. One of the key components of each is a new, original 19-page Naruto manga by series creator Masashi Kishimoto.
In anticipation of the event, Shueisha rolled out a pair of promotional TV spots mentioning the 150-plus original pages of Naruto manga on display.
Other items at the exhibit include a giant film screen with special footage, a model of Kishimoto’s desk, and a recreation of the scene in which Naruto tags the faces of the Hokage.
After the Tokyo showing, the exhibit will be held in Osaka at the Osaka Bunka-kan from July 18 to September 27.
– Feature Watch: Bye (for Now), Naruto
– Naruto Stage Play Gets New Character Visuals
– Teaser Site for New Naruto Film Launches
The Last: Naruto The Movie Review
– The Last: Naruto The Movie Comes Stateside
– The Last: Naruto The Movie Art Exhibition To Hit Japan
– Japan Reacts To News of Naruto’s End
– Naruto Gets TV Special Before Last Film