Sony Pictures Entertainment, Sony’s American filmmaking subsidiary of recent hacking infamy, registered several domain names all relating to Attack on Titan Tuesday. The eight domain names are all some combination of “Attack on the Titan” and half of them also include “movie.”
First off – what’s the deal with “the”? Attack on the Titan? To be fair, the original title lacks a certain grammaticality, but since it’s already been introduced to the west, it seems silly to change it now.
Secondly, what does “movie” refer to? The upcoming Japanese live-action films? Or an as-yet-unannounced American remake?
What does it all mean? Start speculatin’!
– Attack on Titan Part 1: Crimson Bow and Arrow Film Review
– Live-action Attack on Titan Visuals Revealed
– Live-Action Attack on Titan Visual is Colossal
– Cast for Live-Action Attack on Titan Movie Revealed
– Live-Action Attack on Titan Takes on Subaru in Glorious Trailer